Locked out

I wanted to export my notes out of Evernote and had been using it on my phone and on the web interface, so I had maxed out my device quota. I realised I had to install the desktop app  to do the export so did so. When I started that I obviously got the 'too many devices' message, so I unsynced the web version. I tried to start the app and got the same message. It was saying I was still synched to the web version so I unsynched it again. I'm still getting the 'too many devices' message but now it won't let me even attempt to unsync because I have exceeded the 'max unsync attempts of 2 per month' quota !!  And now I can't log in to access my notes at all.

• Pete67 changed the title to Locked out
  • Level 5*

Hi.  If you tripped that particular warning,  I'm afraid the two options are:  wait or subscribe (even if only for a month).  Support seem to be taking around 14 days to respond to queries,  so you'll likely get past the reset date before Support could comment on this anyway.

Same thing has happened to me. after 15 years paying for a sub I went to free as I cannot afford almost doubling of their prices right now.

I revoked access to web version so I only access on local machine and phone. However now I'm locked out of Ev whichever why I try and access it, and cannot access my data. Are the options to wait 14 days until trying again? I cannot find any way to access an actual person or submit a ticket. Only chat bot that shares irrelevant articles. V disappointing.

Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 15.44.06.png