Task problems to save

On 12/12/2023 at 6:40 AM, charly727 said:

The application for task doesn’t allow me to save the tasks once I have created. This failure is very recurrent 

A bit more detail of how you are creating your tasks would be helpful. Remember tasks are not stand alone objects - they can only live in notes. You probably already know this, but if you have not specifically added a task to a note, it will end up in the default task note.

image.png.d61b53dc486511cd3a2d0dea965bb589.png

You can find all the notes that contain tasks from the notes tab in the tasks pop-out, or by filtering the notes for those containing tasks

image.png.1b4f3ccf414e708c6d622be3d7070fe3.png

This is one of many task-related issues.  In my case, I keep marking tasks as complete in the Windows app, and they re-appear as incomplete a couple of minutes later. With others, I modify the due date, which gets reversed a few minutes later. I entered a new task a couple of hours ago and it has disappeared.  How do you expect people to rely on a tool that destroys data like this? And for this you are charging  $130 a year.

This has been happening for months, I have opened support cases, but they are closed without resolution.

• Like 1