Cannot Insert Pictures Into Notes Correctly

Since the latest update I can no longer paste a picture or graphic correctly into an existing note from another note. After copying the image from one note, I go into another to paste it, click in the space between two existing notes and hit enter to create space, nope, Evernote then jumps your selection to the very bottom of the page. I constantly need to add new photos/grahpics from other notes into existing notes but need them in a certain order for continuity. This never used to be an issue but now I can only paste them at the bottom of a note or create a brand new one and re-copy every single image over just to get the images in the order I want with a new one. 

I don't drag and drop since I don't have the two notes open simultaneously usually, it's always been a quick note image I added and going back later to include it in the associated note by copying it and then finding the relevant note to paste within where I would like it inserted. Now it only allows to be inserted in the end or rebuild a note of 20+ images one by one just to add the new one in the correct order.