Urgent help / possibly hacked / account deactivated without consent, CANNOT reactivate / help unavailable

I am a paid subscriber who has been using Evernote for 8+ years and is in a dire situation. I received a notification that went to spam that my account was accessed from another country 24 hours ago. 

Now my account has been deactivated without my knowledge or consent and CANNOT be reactivated. My account is apparently "deactivated" but when I try to reactivate it, it says it does not exist. I click on 'reactivate account' and when it asks for my email, put it in and it says my account doesn't exist. I am terrified a bad actor has deleted it, but it also seems to be an issue on Evernote's end. I see that there have been massive layoffs at the company and their help is being 'restructured'

I am distraught because I have thousands of notes, including financial information, and have trusted their service for years without any previous incident. I need to know my data is safe, as it has thousands of notes. I didn't have two factor authentication on...which is my bad, but this is awful. 

I have even created a NEW account- THIS ONE, PAID for a yearly subscription just to open a ticket and post on forums. Has anyone encountered this recently? Is there any way anyone can help? Attached are all the shots.

2023-11-30 11_39_13-New login to Evernote - big.large.giant.duck@gmail.com - Gmail.png

2023-11-30 11_38_11-Reactivate your account.png

2023-11-30 11_37_55-Evernote.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  Are you sure that the duck-related email address is the one associated with your account?  (If that is your address by the way - this is a public forum and visible addresses might be harvested by others,  You may want to blur it out...)

The reactivation image simple says that address is not associated with an account.  Where was the notice that the account has been deactivated sent to?

There's a lost password option on the Evernote.com site - if you have other email address options you could try them there to see which one works...

• Level 5

Sure somebody getting at your account can deactivate and then even delete it. The data will be kept on the server for some time (I think at least 30 days, but probably longer in reality). So get at support ASAP, regain control over your account, and have it restored.

It is obvious you need to change the password, and enable 2FA to prevent a repetition.