I renewed Evernote via iTunes for $49 only to find that Evernote is requiring me to “upgrade to sync unlimited devices” at a cost of either $129/year after a 7-day free trial or 25% off at $96.99. WTH? This cost would be in ADDITION TO the $49 paid yesterday. I’m seriously thinking about taking the next 7-days to move my data unless someone has a better suggestion. Thanks. 

IMG_5976.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  I'd suggest you check with iTunes and -if necessary- ask for a refund.  The price increase was announced months ago and was being sent direct to those paying via Evernote a month before subscriptions were due.  AFAIK it applies to everyone regardless of prior account status:  you're either Personal, Professional or Teams.  You may wan to check that iTunes got this right...

• Level 5

Don't know what this iTunes payment was. It doesn't match current prices. They still have the old grandfathered subscriptions listed, for people to renew. They can't be renewed any more, but maybe there is something amiss between the iTunes / AppStore listing and the official renewal.

First step is through iTunes support. There should as well be a notification from Apple 4 weeks prior to renewal, stating the price.