Recent issue - Left Scroll Bar Area - List of all of my notebooks - Truncated

I'm using a Google Chrome-based web browser to run the latest version of the Evernote software application on my M1 Ultra Mac Studio ( MacOS Sonoma 14.1.1 (23B81)). Recently, I had and continue to have issues with the listings that appear in the left area of the application. The list of my notebooks has been arbitrarily truncated and, therefore, inaccessible. I've tried different browsers with the same result. I've also tried refreshing, which did not correct the issue.

Additionally, I resized the browser window. That did not make the complete list of my notebooks reappear. This issue is not consistent. Some days, my complete notebook list is present as I scroll to access specific ones. Other days, commonly occurring in the lower portions of the notebook list, those notebooks are not shown. 

Could this possibly be a bug or perhaps connected to ongoing software development?
I'm curious if anyone else might have a similar issue with similar hardware and software specifications.

I did discover a workaround that allows me to access my complete notebook list (simply by clicking on the word NOTEBOOKS at the top of my left scroll bar area), which opens up a listing of all of my notebooks.

• Level 5

Could this be possibly a bug ? Yes. The first reports popped up maybe 2 weeks ago. It only happens on large screens - the devs at EN who didn’t noticed their own doing must be on 27“ or smaller.

Is it necessary to start a new forum thread instead of adding to an existing one ? No.

• 3 weeks later...