Printing PDFs problem

Hi everyone,

I recently updated my Macbook to Ventura 13.6.1 - and then I had to update my Evernote which is now version 10.66.3. 

I used to be able to just hit COMMAND+P when I was in a note that had an attached pdf, and then It would print the pdf. 

But now when I do it, it prints just the TITLE of the pdf file.

I can get around this by OPENING the file into a new window and then hitting COMMAND+P, but this is an extra few clicks which is very annoying.

I've attached some screenshots for reference.

Anyone find a solution to this? 

Screenshot2023-11-17at4_10_43PM.thumb.png.97b415e9f61c1752f86b226faf57e477.pngScreenshot2023-11-17at4_11_01PM.thumb.png.aee622c3cdad6181e9ec94e5bafa34e5.png

Can anyone get a response from evernote support? I'll get an automated response for more information, Ill respond with the info and nothing happens. My problem, cannot print notes that are formatted correctly, in the application they look correct, if I export as a pdf the formatting is all messed up. Maybe now that I've payed my yearly subscription they'll respond?

• Level 5

It is no glitch. The embedded content is not part of the note itself, it is only an attachment - it will usually print as an attachment symbol for the embedded file.

If you want to print the attachment itself, it is very easy on a Mac: Select the upper border of the attachment window, select open. The pdf will open in the Preview app, and you can print it directly from there.

In previous versions, it would print the pdf without having to go through the extra clicks. 

It's frustrating because I work in a clinic so printing handouts for patients where things take an extra few seconds can really add up over the day.