Hey, I can't find a note I created. I just made a note in one of my notebooks and saved it by clicking the green check mark. When I went back to the notebook I saw it available but after a few minutes, it just disappeared. I tried logging out and signing back in but nothing, I even updated the app on my phone. I also tried looking at my trash on both my phone and the web but still no hope. What can I do?

• Level 5

Just as an explanation: When you edit a note on iOS, the green checkmark appears. Once you hit it, the edit mode it terminated, and the note is saved, but only to the device memory. In the notes list it will show with a green triangle. The triangle means "This note has changes that still need to sync to the server". It does NOT mean that it is syncing in this moment !

It will eventually sync by itself, within a few minutes. You can encourage a sync by pulling the notes list down with a finger, and let it go. Or go to app settings, Synchronization and choose Sync Now.

What you describe would mean that the note did not sync to the server, but was overwritten with server content. Weird ...

Does the note still exist, or was the whole note lost ?

Gazumped: Thanks for the response, yes I've tried searching for the note on both my phone and web. Additionally, I recently started using Evernote so I do not have many notes.

PinkElephant: Thank you for responding, No it appears the whole note was lost.