desktop version missing last 4 months of data

Hey everyone, I just updated my evernote desktop app for Windows to the newest version and it's now only showing my data through July. However, when I login on the web version, I see all my latest files.

I'm worried that my (old) desktop files will overwrite my latest files that I see on the web version so I deleted the desktop version. 

Is there any way I can back up my files from the web version (or my iphone?) 

Appreciate any help!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Device / OS / Evernote version?  It's not possible to download notes from mobile or web.

It's possible a corrupted update has has prevented sync - try reinstalling the app from Evernote.com and allow the server to rebuild your local database.  If that doesn't solve the issue,  sign out of Evernote - removing the local database (again) and uninstall with Revo Uninstaller Free (Win) or Appcleaner (Mac) which will yake out files that an OS uninstall would not normally touch.  Then power your device off and on again to clear temporary memory,  and re-download / reinstall Evernote.

Evernote has been working on sync issues recently and your notes may have been affected by that.  If a reinstall doesn't fix matters please contact Support - who are not us.  We're mainly other users here.

• Level 5

If you clear all data including the local database, there is nothing left that could destroy content through syncing. The tools mentioned (Revo, AppCleaner) will make sure everything from the local install is purged.

That everything shows on the web means that your master copy on the server is healthy.

• Like 1