Has anybody managed to authenticate against the EN production environment with python 3 code?

Many thanks. I got back here by clicking on a button that says "With topics covering all aspects of the API, make sure to start there first: <Go to the Developer forum>". 🙂 It's also the same place Evernote developer support sent me. I feel I'm not going to get anywhere.

• Like 1
  • Evernote Expert
47 minutes ago, Possemeeg said:

Many thanks. I got back here by clicking on a button that says "With topics covering all aspects of the API, make sure to start there first: <Go to the Developer forum>". 🙂 It's also the same place Evernote developer support sent me. I feel I'm not going to get anywhere.

I suppose, in theory, this could be a good place to find help but in practice there are very few developers working with the API and they don't come around here often if at all.

Perhaps someone will appear and take us all by surprise.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
4 hours ago, elija said:

Hello there,

To Authenticate against the EN first ensure you have the necessary credentials and access. After that you can use libraries like request or OAuth2 to make authenticated API calls. As a <link deleted> developer myself I recommend you to see https://dev.evernote.com/ as mentioned above for specific guidance and troubleshooting. Also you can try such related source https://www.python.org/doc/essays/cp4e/ as I have successfully authenticated using Python 3.

I hope above will help

Regards

Elija

Apologies: I deleted the original post because it contained a link to third-party Python training,  and advertising (even indirectly) is not permitted in the forums.