Can't find my older notes

• Level 5*

Hi.  Guessing that you're not a Teams (Business) user,  so what's your device / OS and Evernote version.  and are you able to see some notes,  but not recent notes? 

Or no notes at all...  because in the latter case you most likely signed in with the wrong user ID and accidetally created a new account. 

Go to Evernote.com in a browser and use the 'forgot password' option,  or contact Support

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5

Since you already used up your 2 devices, I can only tell you to log out of one of them (preferably the laptop), and then use the devices page on Android app settings to unsync the laptop.

Then use a browser on the laptop, go to Evernote.com and log in.

This will give you the view at what’s stored on the cloud server - it’s the master copy of your notes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
16 hours ago, davide_monaco said:

so what should I do with this issue? I'm a bit concerned about that

On 11/9/2023 at 10:52 AM, PinkElephant said:

Since you already used up your 2 devices, I can only tell you to log out of one of them (preferably the laptop), and then use the devices page on Android app settings to unsync the laptop.

Then use a browser on the laptop, go to Evernote.com and log in.

This will give you the view at what’s stored on the cloud server - it’s the master copy of your notes.

You're also on an old(er) version of the app - please download the latest version from the website while you're there!

'Losing' blocks of notes also suggest that you may have logged in with slightly different credentials and accidentally created a new account.  Your pre-November notes may be in another account.  There's a 'forgot password' link on the website where you can check email addresses you may have used for the account to confirm whether you have another one somewhere.

• Level 5*
33 minutes ago, davide_monaco said:

I have the latest version, not only because it is downloaded automatically but also because every 5 days or so, when I open the app it says that it have been installed

Updates are released in stages around the world to avoid swamping the internet with downloads.  Until the release includes your account,  your app will happily report that it is the latest version (that it knows of).  You can jump the wait list for updates by downloading the genuine latest version from the website directly,

35 minutes ago, davide_monaco said:

also, I don't have other accounts

If you log in and make a typo in your details it is reasonably easy to accidentally create a new account whether you realise it or not.  Support will be able to confirm whether you are correct.