Any automation tools (Zapier, IFTTT, etc) that can duplicate a note?

Hi all --

I'm trying to automate a workflow that involves duplicating a "master" Evernote note to replicate its custom font formatting. This must happen daily so I'd like to use Zapier or something similar. However, Zapier can only find a note, create a new note, or append to an existing note. Does anyone know of any automation solutions that allow for duplicating an existing note?

Thanks in advance for any pointers!

Yes. Templates would be an option if they were accessible through Zapier or similar. As far as I can tell, Zapier does not have an action along the lines of "Create a Note with Template XYZ".

• Level 5*

There is another way to activate a template - if you export a 'blank' template note to your desktop as an ENEX file,  and double-click it there,  it's automatically set up as a new note in that format.  Don't know if Zapier can help there.  A few developers still seem to be writing routines around Evernote's API,  but for the moment the app is just not set up to be automated.  That may come when Evernote have finished tinkering with the backend processes,  but I'm not sure anything sophisticated is possible at this stage...  You should raise it with Support,  but they're a bit busy right now - I'm seeing 7-10 days before you get a substantive response...