October 13 - Evernote Offline for 2 hours - 0300 - 0500 EDT (0800 - 1000 BST) - Local working still possible.

• Level 5*

https://status.evernote.com - Oct 12, 2023 (10:52 am PT) Scheduled outage
Evernote will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours starting on October 13, 3:00 am EDT as part of a scheduled outage.

Just got a yellow flash on my app and this on the Status page.  Evernote plans to be down for two hours tomorrow.  Evernote will work only in offline mode (apparently).

I'm guessing that if you're not logged in before they go off line,  you won't be able to get in until this break is over.

• Level 5

Don't know if it was at all connected, but around 7:00 p.m. EDT today (so 8 hours before the scheduled outage), I experienced an inability to sync from the Android mobile app, which had been syncing fine just before this. I stopped editing just at that point by coincidence, and only when I looked at the note a couple of hours later did I realize there was material that had not synced.

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Having worked in support,  the words "scheduled maintenance" always strike fear into my heart.  The phrase is often followed by another one including 'unexpected' and 'outage'...

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1