Lost Audio File - Trying to Find

I am reaching out for HELP, regarding a recorded meeting I had recently. Unfortunately, I am having difficulty accessing the audio note I made during the meeting, which is paramount to completing my notes. Despite several attempts, the note refuses to play, and I am unsure of the cause. This meeting was incredibly significant, spanning beyond 45 minutes and containing invaluable information. I have attached the note in question to this email in the hopes that someone can help me troubleshoot the issue.

Moreover, I have been unsuccessful in changing the email address associated with my account. If anyone could provide proactive assistance in regards to this matter, I would undoubtedly appreciate it.

160 People (1).enex

• Level 5*

Hi.  Your attachment here is called 'untitled',  where it should be named 'meeting.wav' (or MP3 / WMA / AIFF - whatever file format your device normally saves).  If you rename it with the correct extension,  it should play.  Which means that you just gifted me a complete copy of your discussion.  Please delete the file from your post (this is a public forum) by going to the three dots menu in your post.  I have not listened to the file and it is now deleted from my database.

As to changing the email address... see https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313338