Unexpected Application Error! 404 Not Found in Chrome

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

When I login to the web app. with either my original username and password, or use gmail SSO in Chrome specifically, I receive: 

Unexpected Application Error! 404 Not Found

I do not get this error when using a different web browser.

I have rebooted, cleared cache, went into the console to review errors but see nothing of use. 

Anyone else experience this? It's been this way for several months. 

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  I use Vivaldi,  which is chrome based - don't get any issues with normal sign-ons. (I don't use the Google option).  If you're wedded to Chrome,  maybe export your bookmarks (just in case) and uninstall / reinstall Chrome?

Same with me since a couple of days. I have a free account for over 10 years now on only two devices: my mobile phone and the webversion. The mobile phone version works ok but the webversion comes up with the 404 error message. Could it be due to some sort of limit?

Knipsel Evernote Error.JPG

• 3 months later...
  • Level 5*
5 hours ago, Gloriaaa said:

still displaying "Unexpected Application Error! 404 Not Found" after i check the two locations... 

What can I do?

Try a different browser?  Both links are still valid...

6 hours ago, Gloriaaa said:

still displaying "Unexpected Application Error! 404 Not Found" after i check the two locations... 

What can I do?

You don't say what browser you are using. One thing to try is to remove all the EN data including "app" from the browser. In Chrome you do this by right clicking the icon to the left of the url and choose "site settings"

image.png.f776d4c14f92274a14d19e80b7ef1918.png

Then press delete data:

image.png.4a5e8d800d31306f34b91edd3e6c3c07.png