Scanned doc not appearing in Evernote.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Your 'phone has to send the scanned note to Evernote's servers,  and then they have to bounce it down to the Mac.  If you scanned and shut down the app immediately it may not have had time to even send it yet.

That may be the case, but I don't typical shut down the Evernote app. I did just do some more phone scans and they went into my desktop EN quickly. It just seems to be glitchy at times which means I have to double check every instance, costing me time. Not critical at this point but some items may be discarded and unrecoverable in the future. 

Thanks for responding! 

• Like 1
  • Level 5

In general it’s a good habit to leave the app running on the Mac in the background. It does useful things while not in use (like at the beginning downloading all content from the server).

It will feel quite snappy after some initialization, and having less traffic download the latest changes pretty much in real time.

18 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

In general it’s a good habit to leave the app running on the Mac in the background. It does useful things while not in use (like at the beginning downloading all content from the server).

It will feel quite snappy after some initialization, and having less traffic download the latest changes pretty much in real time.

Good to know. Will do! 

• Like 1