Daily Notes

Since Evernote does not have a daily notes feature (like craft) with calendar etc, I would love to know how you have solved this.

So far use Zappier to create a daily note in a specific folder, but this is not very efficient as I cannot enter notes to a future date.

Like have all dates of October and create a note for a specific date.

thank you

• Level 5

Depends on what you want to do. 

A note per day is easy. If you want it your way, set up a personal template, or duplicate a predefined „master“ note.

A note filled with multiple calendars content probably requires a 3rd party tool. 

• Level 5*

I "timeline" my notes with dated titles prefixed with yyyymmdd so sorting by title also gives me date order.  I don't do daily notes,  but it would be easy to set up a template that included 2023 in the first line* (or even 202310) and just fill in the day number as necessary.  The content is easily overwritten with any year and month so a note for 20251225 would still sort into the right order with a couple of taps.

If you prefer a different date style,  Alt+Shift+D (Windows) will insert a system-format date.

* Templates don't automatically have titles,  but whatever is in the first line will autofill the title when you click in the blank title area.