Can't open Evernote after iOS update - "Something went wrong..."

Hello everyone, 

I'm new on this forum but I hope someone can help me. I'm trying to access Evernote, but since I upgraded iOS to Venture13.5.1. on my MacBook Air, Evernote won't open anymore. 

The exact message: Something went wrong on our end, sorry about that. Please try to restarting Evernote (see attached screenshot). When I try to restart, I continuously get the same message. Consequently, I can't access my notes. 

I have already deleted the APP and downloaded Evernote for iOS again, but the same problem occurs. 

I hope anyone can help me. Thank you for your assistance in advance.

Warm regards, 

Daphne

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 8.53.56 AM.png

• Level 5

Please specify if you are talking about iOS (which can’t run on a Mac), or MacOS (which is the operating system for Macs).

From the build number it is MacOS.

I assume you are on the Free plan. In this case the message is often related to having too many devices synced to your account.

Do you have any other device synced wi5 your account, like a phone ? If yes, go check the devices page under your account icon.

Come back here with the answers.

• Level 5
4 hours ago, Mallia said:

I am having the same issue of my Evernote desktop not opening anymore and I can't seem to reach out to evernote themselves. 

This thread is about iOS. The iOS and the desktop client are different in many ways.

Don't hijack a thread that does not match your problem. You can start a new one, in the adequate subform (v10 problems, either Windows or Mac).

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Mallia said:

I can't seem to reach out to evernote themselves.

Evernote subscribers get priority support via chat and email.  Chat has been suspended for the moment because of current workloads. 

Subscribers can raise priority support queries here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new
Free users here - https://twitter.com/evernotehelps

(In both cases it's usually easier to use the Settings > Support option in the mobile client if you can get into it)

14 hours ago, Mallia said:

I am having the same issue of my Evernote desktop not opening anymore and I can't seem to reach out to evernote themselves.

Oops, I guess I accidently used the wrong title, cause Indeed we are experiencing the same issue. It's on my desktop. Shall we open a new Thread?

• Level 5*
13 minutes ago, DaphneT said:

Oops, I guess I accidently used the wrong title, cause Indeed we are experiencing the same issue. It's on my desktop. Shall we open a new Thread?

That would be good - please specify your device / OS & Evernote version,  including whether this is web or installed app....