Inside Evernote: My Conversation with Federico Simionato

• 1 month later...

I am glad to see this.  I haven't had a chance to listen yet but I hope @Federico Simionato is carefully reading all the responses to the threads he owns and that he is looking at the issues threads that are featured in the picture above.  When I posted to one of them, I got a reply from an expert who made a point of telling me that it was a user to user forum and not a place to get support.  When I did open support cases, they were closed with no promise of resolution to my issues. Evernote tasks needs a lot of work, it's would be a great product if it wasn't so slow and unreliable (tasks taking forever to appear on other devices, due date changes not sticking, edits not sticking, taking 30 seconds to create a new task on Android, etc). By the way I am also an Evernote expert but because I don't post to the forum very often, I am not flagged as one.

• Evernote Expert
11 hours ago, Barry Graham said:

By the way I am also an Evernote expert but because I don't post to the forum very often, I am not flagged as one.

If you're part of the Evernote Expert team then you can contact the Expert Community team who will certainly resolve the lack of Expert label for you.