Notes don't sync from one device, and are then being deleted when I open evernote on another device.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Are you a subscriber?  If not,  chances are you have exceeded the limit for devices registered to your account which were (presumably) your old tablet and the desktop.  If you can sign into Evernote.com via a browser,  I'd recommend that you check your devices here https://www.evernote.com/Devices.action and revoke access to everything except the web.  You'll be able to add your new tablet when you next log into it - but on the free version your desktop browser access and the tablet will be the only devices allowed..  If you're not allowed to revoke devices,  your options are to wait out a month's suspension or to subscribe to get unlimited devices (and access to Support who are not us).

If that doesn't help,  then please confirm the OS and Evernote version of both devices. 

If you are a subscriber you can contact Support here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new

1 hour ago, ARTISANKITCHEN said:

I'm signed into my account on a new tablet.  When I create notes on it, they are not showing up on my desktop.  When I open the notebook on my desktop, the note created on the tablet seems to disappear.  

Are you sure you didn't accidentally create a new account on your new tablet instead of logging into your existing account?

• Level 5*

So a Teams user?  That would have been useful to know up front.  You are aware that there atre TWO accounts with teams?  You (and your two seats) have personal accounts plus 'the business' has its own account.  Are you sure you're looking at the right account to see your notes?