No news-article clipping on a new Android using latest Evernote version

When I try to clip articles on any news app using my Pixel Fold (with the latest Evernote version), the next window fails to allow me to save the article. In the field for File, there is a blinking "Loading."   When I hit "Save," the next window says "Error Clipping."    See attachments. I submitted a ticket to Evernote, along with my Log and other information, and they worked on it for a few days and gave up.  They simply suggested I submit a new ticket later.   So here I am on this Forum wondering if anyone can offer advice, especially from the Evernote Expert. Thanks.

Screenshot_20230910-082739 (1).png

Screenshot_20230910-084207 (1).png

• Level 5*

Most news apps these days require a sign-in.  When Evernote leans in to clip it looks like a separate new connection to the site and can't access the material you want.  Try other methods - can you copy / paste into a note?  Print the content to PDF or another format?  I don't think Evernote can solve this for you...

• Evernote Expert

Speaking personally only, I am not convinced that the versions of Android tweaked to work with various folding devices always play well with Evernote so it is possible that your device and Evernote don't share content well.

That said, I just checked the two news apps I routinely use on my device and Evernote 10.54.1 managed to receive the content that was shared with it.  I then checked news sites that I don't normally use and none of them offered me the option to share with Evernote at all.

I'd go with @gazumped that this is a glitch with the news apps trying to lock down their content but I wouldn't rule out Evernote not working well with your device either.