saved search / search does not work anymore as expected and used to do

For months i can't make use of the saved search option (or seach a the way I created)  I did contact support months ago and got a few time the response they are working on it. But... It is very importabt in my workflow that I cab count on this. Example; for my book keeping I use checkboxes. Not checked mean it is not in my admin software, but also not paid etc. I could relay om the right result but i can't anymore and I get only one invoice of long ago. Removed the saved searches made them again. Also seaching in the way does not show me the results. Can understand that this problem still is there for months. ...Yesterday I received a mail and thought yes...fixed....but it  was the new invoice which was 30% higher in pricing than last year. 

See screenshot; the results should be 30 notes or more....

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 11.22.06.png

• Evernote Expert

Thanks for your question.

First of all, a reminder that since we are just fellow users we may ask some questions first so that we can offer suggestions.

The most needed but off information are to know which version of the Evernote software you are using together with your operating system.

It would also help to know the exact steps we can follow to reproduce the issue.

Finally I would ask if there were any changes to your software when this issue first started? For example did you change the Evernote software from the older so-called Legacy version to the new v10 product.

Also do you have an example of one of the notes that should have been located that you could share with us? You could anonymise the content of you wish.

1 hour ago, BvH said:

Example; for my book keeping I use checkboxes. Not checked mean it is not in my admin software, but also not paid etc.

The issue of recent unchecked checkboxes not being found has been raised before. See:

On 9/16/2023 at 11:52 AM, agsteele said:

First of all, a reminder that since we are just fellow users we may ask some questions first so that we can offer suggestions.

The most needed but off information are to know which version of the Evernote software you are using together with your operating system.

It would also help to know the exact steps we can follow to reproduce the issue.

Finally I would ask if there were any changes to your software when this issue first started? For example did you change the Evernote software from the older so-called Legacy version to the new v10 product.

Also do you have an example of one of the notes that should have been located that you could share with us? You could anonymise the content of you wish.

On 9/16/2023 at 11:52 AM, agsteele said:

Thank you for trying to help. As Mike wrote; e issue of recent unchecked checkboxes not being found has been raised before. So I am not the only one. Hpoing for a solution real fast because this is going on for moths and is affection my workflow in a serious way.