Tasks are showing yellow triangle with exclamation mark in IOS

This issue is happenning on all my IOS devices. When you click on the task it says content not supported., see attached image. This started happening this monring, no issues yesterday. I suspect it may have been an app update. Anyone having this issue?

I've done as as much as troubelshooting as I can. Unfortuanately support was not much helpful on this issue. They said to wait for an update . They could not tell when a update will be released to fix this. This is causing problem with my workfow since I use my iPhone and iPad to manage my project tasks heavily. Any help is appreciated. 

I have done the following but success.

1. Restarted IOS devices
2. Reinstalled Evernote app
3. Loggged out and in on the Evernote app
4. Created a test task on my desktop app. Test task is OK on my desktop apps (PC/MAC). The test task shows yellow triangle with  exclamation mark in my IOS devices.
5. Revoked my IOS devices on my account and reinstalled IOS app

2023-09-12_19-56-22.png

• Like 3

This exact scenario is happening to me and began after yesterday’s 10.54 update. I’ve created a support ticket. Noteworthy: For me, it’s only happening on recurring Tasks. Tasks with single, one-time only due dates are behaving as expected, i.e. no error icon  

• Like 1

I have the exact issue on all iOS devices. It has rendered Tasks essentially useless. Seems like a fairly big bug that more people would be experiencing?

Confirming it seems to be for recurring Tasks for me as well. Unfortunately, I have a ton of them, so it may be a bigger issue for me than others.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Well - we were told that the team were 'cleaning up some old code' - maybe they got a little carried away.  Best advice as usual is - use the Settings > Support link in the phone to contact Support and tell them of the issue.  The more contacts,  the faster the fix...

15 hours ago, SWB_Indy said:

This exact scenario is happening to me and began after yesterday’s 10.54 update. I’ve created a support ticket. Noteworthy: For me, it’s only happening on recurring Tasks. Tasks with single, one-time only due dates are behaving as expected, i.e. no error icon  

There is an EN Desktop update (10.61.10) pushed out just today that I hesitantly installed and luckily, it didn't break the recurring Tasks in EN Desktop in the same fashion the iOS App update did. I added this info to my support ticket and asked if there is an ETA for the iOS App fix.

9 hours ago, derrekcooper said:

I have the exact issue on all iOS devices. It has rendered Tasks essentially useless. Seems like a fairly big bug that more people would be experiencing?

Confirming it seems to be for recurring Tasks for me as well. Unfortunately, I have a ton of them, so it may be a bigger issue for me than others.

Agreed. I was super surprised there weren't more mentions on the Internet in general, but especially here. Given what I've read on this Forum and other places, Tasks is a much valued feature in Evernote. Maybe the code was removed for only certain users (I'm an Evernote Personal Subscriber). Evernote recurring Tasks are a HUGE part of my workflow, as you mentioned they are for you as well. This outage/issue made me realize just how incredibly dependent I am on an App to manage my life's to-dos. While I love Evernote and have been a subscriber almost since the beginning, the Vendor doesn't necessarily matter in this regard because there will be issues/outages/bugs in any App as it grows and improves. The main point is that in today's world, this is how people actually manage their lives. As such, I can only hope that they (Evernote and other Vendors) take this into consideration and properly test code *before* officially pushing out updates.

On 9/13/2023 at 12:59 PM, matrixcs said:

This issue is happenning on all my IOS devices. When you click on the task it says content not supported., see attached image. This started happening this monring, no issues yesterday. I suspect it may have been an app update. Anyone having this issue?

I've done as as much as troubelshooting as I can. Unfortuanately support was not much helpful on this issue. They said to wait for an update . They could not tell when a update will be released to fix this. This is causing problem with my workfow since I use my iPhone and iPad to manage my project tasks heavily. Any help is appreciated. 

I have done the following but success.

1. Restarted IOS devices
2. Reinstalled Evernote app
3. Loggged out and in on the Evernote app
4. Created a test task on my desktop app. Test task is OK on my desktop apps (PC/MAC). The test task shows yellow triangle with  exclamation mark in my IOS devices.
5. Revoked my IOS devices on my account and reinstalled IOS app

2023-09-12_19-56-22.png

I have the exact same problem. All recurring tasks are now showing the yellow triangle “not supported” option. 

Grateful for all the folks bringing this up. I had been blaming my iMac, iphone, and iPad or thinking it was a syncing issue. My question is very simple:

Is this actually getting addressed now?

Like not just during M-F 9-5 business hours. "Wait for next update" is not acceptable if the app is supposed to help productivity/organization. If you can't use the tasks, especially recurring, you're taking away a key feature. I've used this since 2014 and used it heavily because it was reliable.

• Like 2

The same issue is happening for me on my iPhone with recurring tasks. Interestingly in the Windows app and the Web client the recurring tasks are showing with the correctly updated due date in the "Things to Do" note, but have reverted to the previous due date in the Task view (see example attached) - very annoying! Does this happen to anyone else?

image.thumb.png.7a883fd284e289e096ea6e0473342163.png

This has been driving me absolutely insane. It has broken my workflow totally. I did submit a support request. Getting a message that I can “check for an update” that never becomes available is especially infuriating. I feel, as a paying customer, that message is insulting. Has there been any word on a fix for this? Since the latest update Evernote is useless to me.