Main Image does not update

ThomasA1

Idea

7 replies to this idea

55 minutes ago, ThomasA1 said:

if the main image is deleted in the note it keeps apearing in the preview image of the note.

For me, at the moment, it does eventually go. You might need to click onto another search, tag or notebook or even close EN to make it happen. If it still persists a workaround is to duplicate or copy the note.

58 minutes ago, ThomasA1 said:

also it should be possible to choose the image wich is displayed

Agreed. It might be better to add your voice to this thread dating back to 2011 (so don't hold your breath!)

duplicate note works - but this cannot the the solution - especially when the selected image is no longer available in the note.
Also Links to Notes will not work after duplicate. Bute Thanks - hope this will be fixed soon . 

• Like 1

Was having same issue. I have many notes where I add an image at the top of my note. I then update the image, however the image preview will still show the old image. Have tried mulitple times duplicating the note to fix (thanks for the suggestion), however this is not working. Still same old image preview.

Why doesn't Evernote 1) acknowledge it IS an issue, 2) have any Help documentation on this issue, 3) provide a simple method to "update preview info", and finally 4) have live Support for issues like this?? I have over 600 notes saved and scanning through them is so much easier to find when viewing the image preview information in the tile format - a fix would GREATLY help.

Very frustrating b/c they seem very hands-off with customers. Evernote Support....the ball is in your court.

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 8.44.59 AM.png

• Level 5

The image when it was created will stick. Usually it will even survive when the image itself is later deleted. A new picture doesn’t set anything in motion.

There is a long and intensively upvoted feature request to allow us users to pick our own thumbnails.

• Like 2