Ability to edit the list of "Suggested Templates"

MarkyMarkMark

Idea

At the most critical moment when I am inspired to create a note, I need the fewest number of obstacles between my fingers and creation. This is so i can dive into my flow of thought without "mechanical" interruption. Each time I create a note in Evernote, a list of "SUGGESTED TEMPLATES" consume the bulk of my interface options. I explored them once, but because they don't apply to me. I never use the suggestions. In fact, they remind me that Evernote doesn't know me and how I use Evernote. If they did, they'd stop making suggestions I never agree to. Inside, I say "no". 

If instead, the list of SUGGESTED TEMPLATES we're templates I've created and use regularly... BAM!
You just dramatically improved the most inspired moment of my note taking! 

Am I asking for too much?

• Like 1

4 replies to this idea

On 9/4/2023 at 2:48 PM, MarkyMarkMark said:

If instead, the list of SUGGESTED TEMPLATES we're templates I've created and use regularly... BAM!
You just dramatically improved the most inspired moment of my note taking! 

Am I asking for too much?

I don't think you are asking too much. I think it is rather arrogant of EN to assume that the 9 templates that you can  put directly under "suggested templates" are more important to us than our own lovingly created templates or even the remainder of their own 80 or so templates.

• Like 3

If I could add my own Custom Template to the Suggested Templates at the bottom of a New Note, then I would be able to capture key moments in Evernote much more quickly because there were be several fewer clicks. Examples: spontaneous meetings, quick project notes, brainstorming ideas.