How do I undo Mark As Solution email reminder unsubscription?

• Level 5*

Hi.  You have (as it says) unsubscribed from the discussion,  so won't get any more reminders if there are more contributions.  If you remember the title,  just search the internet with your preferred search engine for that complete phrase,  or for keywords from that phrase,  and you should get back to it.  You can re-subscribe and/ or change your selections from there.

No this is not a thread subscription (not about following a thread). This is more of Evernote forum built-in reminder subscription. It tells me to remember to mark as solution.

I never followed any thread, but I still get this email to remind me to mark someone as solution.

And I do not understand what you mean by “get back to it”??? Why do I have to search keyword? Do you mean by getting back to this thread for example? All I have to do to get back to here is to go to my profile and there is “Activity “ section? And I can click this thread to come back to this thread?

”You can re-subscribe and/ or change your selections from there.” where are you referring to?

https://discussion.evernote.com/notifications/options/ Does not have any options relating to Mark as Solution?

So how do I turn on the reminder Mark Solution email notification again?

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, LinaZheng123 said:

I never followed any thread, but I still get this email to remind me to mark someone as solution.

If you are the originator of a thread you will be reminded occasionally to pick one of the answers you saw as a solution.

If you can find your thread (check in your) Forum profile - though it only shows two posts here...  and use the three dots menu to see options.

1 hour ago, gazumped said:

If you are the originator of a thread you will be reminded occasionally to pick one of the answers you saw as a solution.

…….. I know? But I clicked “stop receiving these reminder emails” at the bottom of the email? So There will be no more reminder email sending to me. So I am asking how to undo it

1 hour ago, gazumped said:

If you can find your thread (check in your) Forum profile - though it only shows two posts here...  and use the three dots menu to see options.

“Find thread” for example this thread and do what? Where is the 3 dots menu ? The one at right side top? After clicking it says Edit Report Share.(see image)

There is nothing about bringing back the reminder email subscription?

C377DAAD-3AB1-4991-951C-D3992F18B484.png

8 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

You find in the drop-down menu among others „Manage followed content“. Should do …

What do you mean by “ among others “?

and why do you guys keep talking about “thread following”?

My question has nothing to do with thread following. It is more like a Evernote forum system reminder via email.

It should be inside https://discussion.evernote.com/notifications/options/ 

Although that's the case, I still went to “Manage followed content“ but it is empty since I never followed any thread before.