Evernote for Outlook

Hi all, First time writing here (reading a lot :) )
Just upgraded my account from Personal to Professional, despite all the negativity that you can hear everywhere, for me every in every update EN is getting smoother and had no issues with missing notes or sync issues.

Just wanted to know if there are any plans at all on integrating EN with Outlook - viewing my calendar within the app (assign tasks to specific events or even create a note directly from a calendar entry)

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2023 at 2:50 PM, Babis1215 said:

Hi all, First time writing here (reading a lot :) )
Just upgraded my account from Personal to Professional, despite all the negativity that you can hear everywhere, for me every in every update EN is getting smoother and had no issues with missing notes or sync issues.

Just wanted to know if there are any plans at all on integrating EN with Outlook - viewing my calendar within the app (assign tasks to specific events or even create a note directly from a calendar entry)

Thank you

I use Outlook Calendar on my Windows Desktop and have a small Programme from 4Tech Software called Sync2, which syncs automatically with Google Calendar, which I use on my Android Phone and Tablet.  I have linked Google Calendar to Evernote to see my entries on my Home page in EN.   Entries/Edits can be made on either, and they get synced with the other.

• Like 2