Is Evernote getting worse? Too many bugs.

I've been using Evernote for ten years: I use it daily on Windows and my phone. I've managed multiple accounts, both standard and premium.
I work in IT and am familiar with at least a hundred different software.

I like the current version's style, and it's essential for my job. However, on Windows, I'm encountering many bugs: tables disappearing for no reason while in use and the undo function rarely working.

On Android, when I open tags, the screen sometimes starts scrolling up and down on its own, forcing me to shut down the app.

Now, to avoid losing today's work, I'll have to purchase a subscription. If it was my mistake, that wouldn't be an issue, but it's unacceptable to do so because the app isn't functioning properly.

Since we're talking about basic features that have been around for thirty years in any word processor, please fix these errors once and for all.
  • Like 2
  • Level 5*
On 8/18/2023 at 6:57 PM, koeru said:

Now, to avoid losing today's work, I'll have to purchase a subscription.

Hi.  If you have purchased a subscription,  you now have the benefit of email access to Support (which is not us - mainly other users here).  If you report your individual issues to them,  with device,  OS and Evernote version details,  plus full information on what operation you were carrying out and what issues you faced,  they should be able to assist.

I've also been a subscriber for over 15 years but find the latest versions of the app (Windows 10.60.4 / Android 10.53.1) to be perfectly usable.

• Level 5
On 8/18/2023 at 1:57 PM, koeru said:
On Android, when I open tags, the screen sometimes starts scrolling up and down on its own, forcing me to shut down the app.

WRT the Android tags menu scrolling, this bug has been fixed in the latest version, 10.53.1. Hopefully that is available to you from Google Play (which did not make it available to all users at the same time).