How do I submit a tech support ticket with Evernote?

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

• 6 months later...

Earlier today I attempted to setup 2-Factor using Google Authenticator and ran into issues with that app. Unfortunately I no longer have my verification code or backup codes and completely stuck between Password resets without verification codes. I'm on the Personal Plan (user since 2012). Ended up creating a second free account just to have access to the forums and to somehow try to locate how to create a ticket and follow their posted remediation steps. Below is my contact info should Evernote Support be able to reach out and help clear up the issue. 

If you tried all the above steps but are still having issues, please submit a ticket, making sure to include the following information:
  1. The email address tied to your Evernote account:   jwells@bedroc.com
  2. Billing information. Your payment receipts, and if you paid via a Credit Card, please provide its last 4 digits and the Expiration date. 
  3. Any City/State/Province(s)from which you accessed this account in the last 30 days:  Brentwood and Franklin, TN
  4. Any device from which you accessed this account in the last 30 days:  iPhone and Mac

5. The IP address from which you accessed this account:  68.52.209.8  
  6. If you previously used SMS as authentication method, the phone number used to set it up:  N/A
  • Level 5

Please remove ALL personal information from you posting. You find the editing option top right behind the 3 dots.

This is a public forum, know to be harvested by spammers and other evil folk.

To solve your problem, contact support as a guest. It can take a while until they will be able to look after your ticket: