Email daily list of tasks

Not sure this is correct forum choice for this question.  

Would like Evernote to email every day with my list of tasks.  I can see how to set reminders etc but what I really want for (my) ease is an email with just the list of tasks I have in it as a reminder.

Is this functionality it has? If not, does anyone know if I can use Zapier to do it instead?

Thank you.

• Level 5*

Hi.  This is not a built-in function.  You could save a search to generate your list of tasks,  or use the Task view,  but how you then copy that information into a daily email I do not know.  I don't know whether Zapier (or any other automation tool) could help.

• Like 1
  • Evernote Expert

I think it unlikely that an external automation application will be able to do this anything soon. The Evernote API doesn't support Tasks so Zapier and similar will not be able to access the Evernote Task list.

The idea seems useful but it will have to get sorted for development which I somehow doubt it's high on the agenda just now.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Had to use ChatGPT for this because I remembered the service,  but not what it was called - this sort of thing may be helpful to you...

There are several online services and tools that can help you schedule email reminders to be sent at a specified date and time in the future. Some popular options include:

Boomerang for Gmail: Boomerang is a Gmail extension that allows you to schedule emails to be sent at a later time. It also offers the ability to set up reminders for emails that you need to follow up on.

FollowUpThen: FollowUpThen is an email-based reminder service. You can forward emails to a specific FollowUpThen email address with the time you want to be reminded in the email subject, and the service will send you a reminder at that time.

Mailbutler: Mailbutler is an email productivity tool that integrates with various email clients, including Apple Mail and Gmail. It offers features like scheduling emails and setting up reminders.

Gmail's Scheduled Send: If you're using Gmail, you can use the built-in "Schedule send" feature to schedule emails to be sent later. When composing an email, click the dropdown arrow next to the "Send" button, and you'll find the option to schedule the email to be sent at a later time.

Sendinblue: Sendinblue is primarily an email marketing platform, but it also allows you to schedule transactional emails, which can be used for sending reminders.

Zoho Mail: Zoho Mail offers the ability to schedule emails to be sent at a later time, making it useful for setting up reminders.

Outlook Delay Delivery: If you're using Microsoft Outlook, you can use the "Delay Delivery" feature to schedule emails to be sent later. When composing an email, go to the "Options" tab and you'll find the "Delay Delivery" option.

Laterbox: Laterbox is a simple online service that allows you to schedule email reminders easily.

Bear in mind that AI be unreliable though - not all of these may still exist,  though I used to use FollowUpThen back in the day...