Emailed Notes not receiving

Notes emailed to Evernote are no longer received. Working last week, but today they are not. I received an email from Evernote with the header: "We couldn’t save your email into Evernote." 

Is anyone else experiencing this, and are there solutions?

We couldn’t deliver your message 
The emailed note was received, but an internal error occurred while processing it. Please try sending the note again later.
  • Level 5

Ran a test tonight as well, both to a Free account and to my subscribers account. 

9hrs to the Free, nearly 12hrs to the paid, except of the delay no issues with both. To me it looks as if there has been a queue, and it is probably dissolving now.

• 3 months later...

This happens to me frequently - it seems highly correlated with the time of day, which is unfortunate.  Emails sent in the evening (730 PM PST  for example) generally don't work while I don't see failures at other times of the day.  Unfortunately, that's when I use it the most.

People have been complaining about this for years.  It worked fine in the early days but reliability has gone down.  

• Level 5

Has nothing to do with general reliability. A group of accounts share one mail server. It may be you are on a busy server, then it can take a while. Another user may be on a relaxed mail server, and will receive the same mail much faster.

Just ran a test myself again - the mail took 1 minute from being send to appear in my EN account.