Task Issues Still Present in 10.59.5

• Level 5*

It is clear they are working on this, but they are not there yet.  A couple of times while typing in a task the screen will quickly flash like it is restarting Evernote.  It happens fast so it doesn't seem like a full restart.  One time it deleted several characters that I typed, so I typed them again.  Just as I finished typing them again, the missing characters were then added to what I just typed, resulting in redundant text that had to be deleted.  This behavior is new in 10.59.5.  I've had missing task text in prior versions, but this is the first time that it tried to add the missing text back in.

• Sad 1

It's such a shame that the real-time sync feature was launched half-baked and insufficiently tested. This is one of the things that seems more likely to happen when  a company makes huge cuts to staffing. Although I am eagerly awaiting the "metadata sync" enhancements, I hope they take the time to thoroughly test it before launching publicly.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, Paul A. said:

It's such a shame that the real-time sync feature was launched half-baked and insufficiently tested.

Agreed.  It seems like they may not have paid much attention to how RTE affects tasks.