exporting all notes

Hello,

on evernote 6.25.1.9091 it was possible to export ALL notebooks + notes by right clicking the "Notebooks" item. That would bring up context menu containing "Export notes..." option which exported everything.

However I had some syncing issues on version 6.25.1.9091 and was forced to update to the newest one (10.58.8). 

Where can I find this functionality on the newest version? After right clicking "Notebooks", I can only see two options now - "Collapse" and "New notebook". Only when I click on the specific notebook, there is an export option. 

• Level 5*

HI.  Exporting all notebooks was never a good idea - re-importing from a single export file would put all the notes into one notebook.  The advice with legacy was always to export one notebook at a time,  and the same applies with v10.  There are a couple of options to automate notebook by notebook exporting using external tools,  but there's nothing (yet) within Evernote to do so.

I was using that just as a fail safe function - just to do my own local backup once a year in case something bad happens. Would not be such a big issue if all notes would be imported into one notebook in case something bad actually happened.

Would be nice to have such function natively.

But yeah, it's not such a big issue .. just a little bit more clicking when doing a backup ..

• Like 1

So how do we let know the Evernote developers that such functionality is desired? I have tried to submit a ticket, but it only redirects me here or it forces me to upgrade to Premium for direct email support.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, arnoldikl said:

I don't need a support - I woud just like to report a bug regarding a feature, that was previously working and now is not. However, I can't find a bug report form.

Support is also customer services and should be available from the Setttings menu in a mobile device.  A "bug" is a feature that works (or doesn't) differently from its published description.  Lack of backup options is not that - Evernote only provide the facility to export one notebook at a time,  and that seems to work fine.  And by raising issues here you are bringing them to Evernote's attention - eventually - the developers should still be reading posts here for general feedback,  though when they get around to this thread is unknown...