Account reactivation - no notes

I used to use Evernote to for notes and to save clips (a bit like Pinterest), but I stopped actively using it about 10 years ago and I have only logged in a handful of times in the past years.

Today I discovered that the account had been deactivated and all my notes are gone. Is there any way of getting them back?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
40 minutes ago, ramones_ny said:

but none of my old notes and clips are there.

Hmmn.  I don't know of any time limits on deactivated accounts,  but I guess it might depend on how long it has been since you last accessed the information.  You should try Support to see whether there's anything they can do to help (we're mainly other users in the Forums) - though I'm afraid you may have to wait for some time;  I don't see this being treated as any kind of priority,  and the new owners are a bit busy dealing with recent glitches.  It's worth a try though...

Subscribers can raise support queries here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new and Free users here - https://twitter.com/evernotehelps (but it's usually easier to use the Support option in a mobile client). 

• 3 weeks later...

I followed the reactivate instructions but only got 2 small notes from 2021 but none of my previous files which were extensive.  I never deactivated.  How do I get all my notes back - evernote says they keep them.  I had a free account.

• Level 5*
On 8/11/2023 at 4:54 PM, ggfreyne said:

I followed the reactivate instructions but only got 2 small notes from 2021 but none of my previous files which were extensive.  I never deactivated.  How do I get all my notes back - evernote says they keep them.  I had a free account.

Your notes will still be around,  but you need to go through Support (see links above) to find them.  It may be that you're misrembering the log in details.  They should be able to do a search based on your email address(es) to see what accounts were created.