Really struggling with Evernote support

I hope this forum is moderated by Evernote employees and that someone will attempt to assist. My company uses Evernote for very important sales functions. We do not use the free version. I put in a ticket on Friday June 16th related to (notes with different dates are now referencing a single past date of notes). I received a single reply each day last week up until Friday June 23rd and have not had a response since then. I believe this may be in retaliation for what I thought were very patient and respectful pleas for better response times. The issue has not been fixed and has caused significant disruption for our growth team. Can anyone please point me in a direction that I might be able to get my issue resolved. Thank you!

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, Grady0298 said:

I hope this forum is moderated by Evernote employees

Sorry - we're mainly other users here.  If you can quote your ticket number here we can flag it for an Admin to take a look,  but we do know Support are really busy at the moment.

On 6/27/2023 at 2:26 PM, Grady0298 said:

I hope this forum is moderated by Evernote employees and that someone will attempt to assist. My company uses Evernote for very important sales functions. We do not use the free version. I put in a ticket on Friday June 16th related to (notes with different dates are now referencing a single past date of notes). I received a single reply each day last week up until Friday June 23rd and have not had a response since then. I believe this may be in retaliation for what I thought were very patient and respectful pleas for better response times. The issue has not been fixed and has caused significant disruption for our growth team. Can anyone please point me in a direction that I might be able to get my issue resolved. Thank you!

It might be worth sending @Federico Simionato a message, he is head of the product and does keep tabs on the forums. If business customers are having issues I assume he’s gonna want to know, especially if support is dropping the ball. 

On 6/27/2023 at 3:26 PM, Grady0298 said:

Inotes with different dates are now referencing a single past date of notes

Which date is corrupted: the creation date or update date?  There is a known issue with update dates which change by just reading the note...

edit: and which evernote version do you run?