it is no longer compatible with Siri and with the commands generated by the Shortcuts app.  I use various commands in the Shortcuts app to turn a voice message into text to add to a particular note.  With the latest version of Evernote for iOS, I can no longer do this. Thanks. 

• Level 5

No scripting in v10, very simple. Framework based apps don’t allow scripting, because the app is running inside of a „virtual“ environment. Every interaction with the OS level, or other apps must be programmed by the devs. What is misleading: It is possible to grant Shortcuts access to EN, but then the interaction fails.

This has nothing to do „with the latest update“, this is the situation since iOS v10 was launched nearly 3 years ago. I had some automations that continued to work, somehow, but it was never reliable.

What is still possible is dictation, for example.

• Level 5

This may be the case for you, but it’s not the case in general. I had an on/off with shortcuts and v10, sometimes working, sometimes not.

Reconnecting the Shortcuts app with the account sometimes helped, but it set itself back again to not working. It may as well depend on what the shortcut does. So in the end I skipped them.

If you want to discuss it with EN, issues support ticket.