lost files due to evernote not syncing

I quit Evernote on my Mac and when I re-opened it, it looks like nothing that I did on evernote in the last month was saved/synced (notes were "last updated" a month ago even though I edited them yesterday). Same thing when I log in to evernote on a web browser. I guess that Evernote was not saving/syncing properly for the past month, although I have no idea why. Is there anywhere that files may have been saved on my computer as backups or any other way to recover my work from the past month?

• Level 5
On 6/4/2023 at 9:59 AM, esbeck said:

I quit Evernote on my Mac and when I re-opened it, it looks like nothing that I did on evernote in the last month was saved/synced (notes were "last updated" a month ago even though I edited them yesterday). Same thing when I log in to evernote on a web browser. I guess that Evernote was not saving/syncing properly for the past month, although I have no idea why. Is there anywhere that files may have been saved on my computer as backups or any other way to recover my work from the past month?

Welcome to the forums. And yikes, if I may say so. There have been reports of data loss as the new sync structure has rolled out, but this is extreme. If you have a paid subscription, you have access to Note History, where you may be able to find and restore the lost material (click the 3 dots at top right of a note). If you're on the free plan, the history is still maintained. It might be well worth $11 or whatever to subscribe for one month and recover your data. Also, on a paid plan of course you have access to tech support, who definitely ought to hear about this IMHO: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.