On 5/26/2023 at 8:15 AM, PinkElephant said:

Search the forum, and you can learn about your issue.

Hint: You are late to the party, but welcome.

My query is the only one that appears after searching phrases such as "mobile" and "cursor bottom". What other words/phrases do you suggest I search the forum? Also, what is the best point of contact (POC) to reach Evernote directly? This seems to be a mobile-specific issue.

• Level 5

I think if you just search for "end" and "bottom" in topic titles you'll find at least a couple. Some people are experiencing it on platforms other than mobile also. Bottom line is that Evernote's developers are aware of the problem and are working on a solution.

I'm also having this issue on both Android and Windows Desktop clients after the last update.  A real pain in longer notes as in past versions of Evernote, the cursor always placed itself in the body of an existing note at the TOP - hence, I learned from experience to do dated note entries (like log entries) in reverse chronological order with the newest entry at the top, so I have years of notes in that format.  Hopefully, the issue can be addressed in future fixes allowing users to choose the default setting for this as they prefer.