Evernote is forcing me to suscribe and doesn't let me see my notes.

Since 15 days ago, Evernote has changed something in my account and now doesn't let me see my notes...one of them has all my passwords and is forcing me to suscribe otherwise I have no chance to see my notes. The thing is that I live in Argentina...and we have several problems with suscriptions in dollars. Please...if there's some way to get my information let me know. Of course in these terms I cannot recommend this app anymore.

• Level 5*

Hi.  It sounds as though you are not a subscriber,  and somehow Evernote believes that you are using more than the maximum number of allowed devices to view your notes.  There is a limit to how many times you can disconnect a device in one month which you may have exceeded.  See the help page for information on how to disconnect devices from your account.  Worst case,  you would have to wait for that limit to reset in one month or less.  You could subscribe - even if only briefly - to reset the limit immediately; but if disconnecting devices does not work for you I'm afraid waiting or paying are the only options.

We are not Evernote here - the forum is supported mainly by other users - so we can't assist you with access.

Not helpful I know,  but Evernote is a really bad place to save passwords - there are several free apps that will do this for you,  as well as inserting the details into your account(s) as you access them.  Have a look at Bitwarden as an option.

On 16/5/2023 at 17:04, Sunpablo dijo:

Since 15 days ago, Evernote has changed something in my account and now doesn't let me see my notes...one of them has all my passwords and is forcing me to suscribe otherwise I have no chance to see my notes. The thing is that I live in Argentina...and we have several problems with suscriptions in dollars. Please...if there's some way to get my information let me know. Of course in these terms I cannot recommend this app anymore.

Pablo, si vas a ajustes de tu cuenta, y luego al sub-menú que pone 'Dispositivos', podrás ver en cuales existe una sesión abierta.

Clica en 'Borrar acceso', así limpiarás el registro de evernote.

Luego trata de entrar de nuevo con el dispositivo que intentabas usar y no te dejaba previamente.