I have lost my Evernote notebook.

Go to solution Solved by Boot17,

I have been using Evernote for years.  I am not sure why all of the sudden, my notebook is lost.  I use it on my iphone.  I recently changed from a paid subscription to free.. not sure if that has something to do with it.  Please help restore!

• Solution
11 hours ago, GVDad said:

I have been using Evernote for years.  I am not sure why all of the sudden, my notebook is lost.  I use it on my iphone.  I recently changed from a paid subscription to free.. not sure if that has something to do with it.  Please help restore!

In the other thread you commented on, you posted some additional information -- this:

I have same problem:  my notes are suddenly all gone.  I get prompted to create an account , which I now did thinking that would reconnect back with the missing notes.  No luck..  Any ideas?

So basically, you created a new account and... got a new account. 

You need to sign in with your original account's credentials if you want your original account's notes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi PinkElephant and Boot17

Problem Solved. Thank you both for the feedback.
 I was sure I was logging in with correct username.  I hadn’t had to actually do that for quite some time since my iphone automatically did that for me whenever I launched.  I guess the phone “lost” the login info , thereby asking me to login recently . Based on your feedback, I doubted myself now, and  I then searched through my old emails and found my original signup confirmation. Low and behold,  it was with an email I haven’t used in years.  So, when I logged in with the email I’ve been using for quite a while now, it surely did not work, and instead created a new Evernote account

All my notes are found!  

Thank you much, have a nice holiday

Cheers

Bill

• Like 2