Move multiple notebooks at a time

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

Hi there. I'm cleaning up my inbox for the first time in a while and want to move several notes at a time into their respective notebooks. I can't seem to figure out how to select a note without actually opening it. How to select multiple notes at a time in one notebook and move them into another notebook? Thanks!

• Level 5*
  • Solution

Hi.  What device and OS are you using?  It's easy to multi select on a desktop or laptop,  then just use the 'move' menu or drag-n-drop to move them around.  Leave plenty of time for the changes to get to the server,  and to update any other devices you use.  If you don't immediately see the new layout,  don't move notes around again!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @gazumped. Using drag-n-drop ended up working for me. I'm on an iMac. I had to make sure 'view sidebar' was active and was then able to select multiple notes by highlighting them by either holding down the shift key (for a continuous block of notes) or command key (for a selected list of notes) and then dragging them over to their respective notebooks shown in the sidebar.

• Like 1