Content from last 6 days is missing from Note

I have been making daily notes this month in a new note....

So everyday there was dated content in the Note.

Today after a Windows Update and PC restart, I opened Evernote and realise that all the typed content from last 6 days is gone.

It says last edited 4th May 2023

Another thing I noticed is that on my phone, all other Notes seem to load fine, but this note with the missing content does not load.

This is wrong... so is there any way i can restore the missing content from last 6 days?

• Like 1

what kind of system backup?

i do make weekly backups but im not sure if the evernote cache is included?

would that be located in the program folder or temp data?

i thought evernote synced data with the cloud?

• Level 5*
36 minutes ago, rafhelp said:

i thought evernote synced data with the cloud?

Evernote does,  and that's what Note History is all about.  If you don't have access to that,  a full hard drive backup may have caught some of Evernote's 'working files' and have an historic snapshot of your data.  You could try searching your drive(s) for keywoards,  but honestly it seems unlikely that you have anything.  If you have the option to update and can pay monthly you'd have the benefit of the server backup plus Evernote support,  and could drop back down to free user after you resolve this issue...

ok, thanks. never had this issue before. i thought all notes were saved locally and a copy saved/synced to the cloud....

so theres already two copies there.

i dont why evernote has decided to delete previous content when it updated to latest version

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, rafhelp said:

evernote has decided to delete previous content when it updated to latest versionIf separate 

Each device saves its version of a note to the server,  and receives downloads of updates since the last time it connected.  Mobile devices don't keep copies of notes unless specifically set up to do so.  Local storage is usually limited and network connections slower than for desktops/ laptops. Evernote is currently fixing delays in the sync process,  but in this case 'previous content' isn't deleted,  it's just overwritten by the 'wrong' version of that note.

Please help. A strange thing has happened since my OnePlus 7pro updated itself, last week. I can see notes within the Evernote app on my phone. But the moment I see them, the content is not displayed. I updated the app too. The proble doesn't exist on my MacBook pro, through which I use Evernote web 

• Level 5
On 5/15/2023 at 1:15 AM, whyrangoonwala said:

Please help. A strange thing has happened since my OnePlus 7pro updated itself, last week. I can see notes within the Evernote app on my phone. But the moment I see them, the content is not displayed. I updated the app too. The proble doesn't exist on my MacBook pro, through which I use Evernote web 

Welcome to the forums. Please take a look at this ongoing thread, where a number of people seem to report a similar problem on Android mobile devices: