I've lost access without a trial to my account and the new web-based views are terrible.

It seems like evernote has moved all its CSAT management off its website and I have to post here instead of being able to submit a ticket. The note list on the web-based notebook view is wasting 50% of its space and was not something I ever wanted as an upgrade. It's also pretty awful that I can't access any of the CSAT resources without upgrading. Maybe I've missed something but this new platform "upgrade" has me looking to export my notes for a new CMS. Anyone know how to view your notebook notes in a more condensed view or a way to access support without paying for a sub?

attached a file with a red box indicating all the wasted space in the UI, based on a list from my dnd campaign notes. 2x screen space is not really acceptable.

wasted_note_space.png

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, Elliot Holt said:

evernote has moved all its CSAT management off its website

Hi.  I didn't realise Evernote provided CSAT managemenrt,  and AFAIK there's nothing preventing subscribers posting a ticket.  Free users only have access for account issues - otherwise they can use the feedback link in most clients,  or go via Twitter - https://twitter.com/evernotehelps.

The only options you're likely to be able to access would be the view options,  which move between sidelist / top list etc.  I have it set to side list and can see 30 lines on my desktop...