Technical Glitch: Upgrade to Continue Using Evernote on this Device

Is anyone having issues staying logged in and getting an error message saying "Upgrade to Continue Using Evernote on this Device"?  I am only using 2 devices, which is allowed and I am all of a sudden getting this message and therefore cannot access my account as it keeps logging me out.  I tried to unsync a device and a generic iPhone was listed, which I unsynced, but this did not fix the problem.  Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Sounds like you inadvertently exceeded the device limit.  If you have used up all the unsyncs available fo rthis month you can only wait out the suspension,  upgrade (even if only for one month) to regain access,  or - if you have another email address to use - start another account to use for the present.

Understanding the device limit

Hello.  Thank you for responding.  I am within the device limit as I only use 2 devices.  There is another iPhone showing up with no name that is not mine.  I unsynced it, but it popped up again.  I saw another post online about this same issue, but did not see a resolution.  Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Jennifer Heerdink said:

Hello.  Thank you for responding.  I am within the device limit as I only use 2 devices.  There is another iPhone showing up with no name that is not mine.  I unsynced it, but it popped up again.  I saw another post online about this same issue, but did not see a resolution.  Thoughts?

First of all, change your password of Evernote immediately, also of your e-mail account/provider that is linked to your Evernote account. Enable Two Factor Authorization. Then kick out the 3rd device. Your privacy/security might be breached.

• Like 1