can't install evernote slack app

RobBeeler

Idea

I use the combination of evernote and slack a lot but got an error this weekend. I thought the best thing to do would be to uninstall the evernote app from slack. However, now when I try to install the app from this page: https://evernote.com/integrations/slack I get the following error:

Failed to initialize the application

This is regardless of browser or device. I've submitted a support ticket but looking for any help to resolve.

8 replies to this idea

On 5/7/2023 at 4:21 AM, RobBeeler said:

I use the combination of evernote and slack a lot but got an error this weekend. I thought the best thing to do would be to uninstall the evernote app from slack. However, now when I try to install the app from this page: https://evernote.com/integrations/slack I get the following error:

Failed to initialize the application

This is regardless of browser or device. I've submitted a support ticket but looking for any help to resolve.

same here, I used to use /clip command on slack to copy and see the copy on Evernote but starting last week /clip command in slack give me error, see attachment. Contacted support, no solution as yetclip.jpg.413f9a910afa17e2e5474a26d938f121.jpg

same issue as @nualarm100.  

everything was working well for many months, then Evernote and Bended Spoon started bragging about all the improvements with recent upgrades and bam!! not working.  ugh.  brutal, 

C'mon  man - raise my rate, and produce lesser product.  not great.  

@PinkElephant - I appreciate your suggestion.  Evernote support is weak at best (usually doesn't solve the issue at first glance, many back-and-forth comms, too long to resolve).  Finding info here is usually a better "bet."