Hi everyone,

I use Evernote mainly for writing homework for my university courses. I wrote couple of sketches last week, and now, for some reason, the app does not show them. It is not like that they never were - the app shows a symbol that it is trying to load something (see below). I really need those sketches till tomorrow evening, because I need to submit them for my assignment. Please, can someone help me?

Thank you!

evernote does not work.png

• Level 5

If you select the attachment, it will show a blue border. A small submenu will show as well.

If you use from this submenu the option to export the picture file to the desktop (or another convenient place), is it possible to then open this file without a problem, seeing the content ?

gazumped - I tried different browsers and versions, and also different wifi connections, so that's not the problem.

PinkElephant - I did as you described, but when I select attachment then it is not even show those notes.

Thank you.

• Level 5

You have posted in the Windows subforum. Now you say you used different browsers.

My understanding is now you first tried on the (installed) Windows client, and then after the posting from @gazumped you retried on the web client, using different browsers.

Correct ?

On which Plan are you ? Free or Subscription ?