Waiting for new features

I don't know about you but I am very much looking forward to seeing new features from EN under the new owners.

I'm confident there was a feature/function queue when Bending Spoons did their due diligence before purchasing EN.  And I would bet that queue was at least influenced by the many great suggestions from us - the customers.  Add to that the increased competition in this genre...

So, I'm looking forward to the next EN release..

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

I doubt there'll be anything new new in the next release - there must have been a year or more long pipeline of stuff that was already in development which is going to pop out under its own steam for the next several months.  Anything ground-breakingly interesting is going to take some time (I hope) to code and test,  and beta-test before being released on us users...  I agree this year will be interesting - whether or not it's Chinese-curse interesting remains to be seen...  ;)

• Like 1
6 hours ago, dvollc said:

I don't know about you but I am very much looking forward to seeing new features from EN under the new owners.

I'm confident there was a feature/function queue when Bending Spoons did their due diligence before purchasing EN.  And I would bet that queue was at least influenced by the many great suggestions from us - the customers.  Add to that the increased competition in this genre...

So, I'm looking forward to the next EN release..

I hope the new owner is smart enough to finally fix the foundations first before allowing anything new on top of it

• Like 5