Can Evernote send due date reminders to email?

Before switching to evernote I was using an app called Todoist...Evernote is much better but One thing I haven't been able to figure out is if the reminders can be emailed. In the other app when I would set a due date/reminder it would send me an email with the task name etc. It was super helpful because it's easy for me to ignore the app notification but when it's in my email I come back to it every time I see the email until i clear it. Can evernote do this??

2 hours ago, casedietz said:

Before switching to evernote I was using an app called Todoist...Evernote is much better but One thing I haven't been able to figure out is if the reminders can be emailed. In the other app when I would set a due date/reminder it would send me an email with the task name etc. It was super helpful because it's easy for me to ignore the app notification but when it's in my email I come back to it every time I see the email until i clear it. Can evernote do this??

As @agsteelesays reminders for tasks are only sent in app. However reminders for notes can be sent as a daily email digest. I'm not sure if that is helpful or not but it could possibly give you some options. To set up email reminders for notes yo need to go to your account settings on the web (not in the app)

image.png.703242d6885b74432e2d063f874e2bac.png

• Like 2