Internal error _ duplicated note needed.

Interesting -- I've never seen or heard of that error before.

21 minutes ago, Claudiofpiga said:

Duplicate this note to recover.-

Can't you just duplicate the note and then delete the other?

I followed the instruction : duplicate it / delete the original , and then any new modifications to the duplicated are not.kept  again , same error3 or 4 more times the same process( if I’m lucky …) 

annoying, it only happens in ipados BTW

• Level 5*

Hi.  Have you tried creating a blank new note and copy/ pasting the content from old note to new?  Duplicate seems like it would literally do exactly that,  including whatever glitch is causing this issue.  If all else fails  and provided all changes are synced you could simply uninstall / restart / reinstall the app and rebuild this note from the server.

• Level 5*

My database is 34GB and last time I reinstalled I think it took about 3 days to catch up with all my notes.  The app was available almost as soon as it was reinstalled,  but I was down quite a few notes!!  Everything worked,  but I was careful to avoid using the installed app for that period.  Good job the Web app is pretty good now.  (Pro tip - you can now get some apps to open in their own browser window - just like an installed app - with their own shortcut to start.)

• Thanks 1