Unable to access notes with new phone

• 3 weeks later...

One of of my favorite parts of Evernote is to be able access all my notes on my phone which I have reliably done for years.

I have noticed over the last several months that the majority my attempts to download the attachment of a note fails instantly with the message "Couldn't load attachment"  Most of my attachments are PDFs.  I have been putting things into Evernote since 2011.

The current version on my android phone says it was last updated Feb 6, 2023 on a S22+.  It is version 10.48 of the Evernote App.  This problem started well before this most recent update.

I do not have issues with storage space one my phone or a bad network connection.  My problem is the same on wi-fi or 5G cellar.

It is not a problem to get the attachment on the Evernote app on my PC or via the browser on my PC.

I miss be able to get quicky and easy access to my Evernote data on my phone.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Mobile devices have never stored databases locally - unless you opt for 'offline notes',  which can take some time to download to your device in bulk,  every new request involves a download from the server. As networks get more crowded and note sizes get bigger,  downloads might start to fail.  You can opt to download notes to your device which may help - I have a notebook on my desktop which is 'shared' with my tablet,  so I can add and remove notes on the tablet and control usage.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005177